Feed on
Posts
Comments

In 1959 the doors opened to a hospital in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. This 68,000 square foot medical facility, founded by four doctors, was known as the South Pittsburg Municipal Hospital (SPMH). This hospital would serve the community for almost 40 years before closing its doors for the last time in 1998. The hospital weathered numerous lawsuits, wrongful deaths, child abuse deaths, and more during it’s time operating.

 

 

Today Old South Pittsburg Hospital (or OSPH for short) operates as an active Para-Alternative Research Facility. Teams are welcome to investigate the hospital. Head to their website to learn about renting the facility.

Comments are closed.